Hockenheimring racetrack joins Animoca Brands’ REVV ecosystem
Blockchain unicorn Animoca Manufacturers mentioned it has signed a licensing deal to incorporate the Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg racetrack in its REVV Motorsport ecosystem of play-to-earn racing video games.
See associated article: Want for Velocity will get Hong Kong’s Animoca in driver’s seat
- Animoca Manufacturers will mint and promote non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that symbolize partial possession of the digital Hockenheimring racetrack, based on an organization assertion.
- NFT holders can obtain shares of income earned from entry charges, sponsorships, and occasions from the digital racetrack.
- The REVV Motorsport ecosystem, which is powered by the REVV token, consists of fashionable gaming titles together with REVV Racing, System E: Excessive Voltage, and Torque Drift 2, amongst others.
- Earlier this 12 months, Hong Kong-based Animoca Manufacturers raised US$358 million to lift its valuation to US$5 billion.
- Animoca is anticipated to develop a sequence of blockchain-based racing video games after buying French racing sport studio Eden Video games in April.
See associated article: Animoca Manufacturers, Okay-pop company Dice kind metaverse three way partnership